The Medium of Instruction in School is ENGLISH
To develop fluency and improve communication skills, it is compulsory to converse in
English inside the School Premises.
- Parents and Guardians are requested not to allow their wards to bring Mobile phones in the
school. If it is unavoidable, they need to carry a one time undertaking from parent stating it
will be switched off in the school premises.
- The student must come to punctually to school.
- The student must come to school clean, tidy and in proper uniform.
- Guardians are requested to keep watch on the work and conduct of their children and should
be in close touch with the class teachers, subject teachers and the Principal
- In case of any homework, guardians must see that their ward has done the home-work
assigned to him and must acknowledge the home-work.
- Any kind of damage done to the school property by the ward shall be made good by
- Guardians must encourage the student to take part in curricular activities and games.
- Children should be advised not to carry a large sum of money or leave money inside books,
note books, bags, stationary pouches.
- Any change in address should be communicated to the school office without delay and
updated in the student diary.
- Application of leave for one day in student diary should bear the signature of the parent.
More than two days should be sent via PT Communications
- Students should not wear experience jewellery to school or carry any expensive article to
- No Nail Polish / Eye makeup to be used.
Meeting with Teachers and Other Officials
- If Parents want to meet a teacher or any other officials, they Can do so with prior
appointments after school hours or on working Saturdays.
- Parents teacher meeting should be utilized as a platform to interact with the teachers,
to be well informed regarding the academic progress and behaviour of the child.
- Attendance of PTM is compulsory.